Saturday, March 07, 2009

Passing a difficult era again

Again seeing a lot of bloodshed these days. I hope nobody on earth like to see so many people being killed. But I wish this is the last time in my life I see this happening in my country. Hopefully in the whole world. We should put a full stop to terrorism and the kind. In my life I first saw a bloodshed in 1983 where Tamils were robbed, chased away or killed throughout the country. In 1989 I saw lot of young men and women slaughtered by both government forces and JVP military arms. Then from time to time LTTE's bomb blasts and mass murders. And this time in the attempt to correct all political mistakes of the past.

I hope SL government eradicate terrorism from our land this time and bring hard and fast rules to avoid any such conflicts in the future.

I WISH I WILL NEVER SEE BLOODSHED AGAIN..!

No comments: