Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Fun in Mahashivaratri holiday

Went to Lumbini Park and iMax Theatre.


In front of Prasads Posted by Hello

At iMax Theatre we watched the 3D animated film "POLAR EXPRESS" . Wow ... I was surprised to see it. Its almost real 3D. The entertainment here is worth the price and time.

Cliff climbing is another event I loved to do. mm.. I felt not that physically fit to take the challage. But I will next time (Will I take the surprise gift ;) ... or fall down :( ).


The Largest Monolith Buddha Statue in India Posted by Hello


Buddha Carvings Similar to those in Sri Lanka Posted by Hello


Buddha Carvings Similar to those in Sri Lanka Posted by Hello

The Buddha statue here in the middle of ... Sagar is said to be the largest Monolithic (Single crystal) Buddha statue in India (probably in the world - after those statues in Afganistan were destroyed). We took a boat ride to see the statue.

Para-sailing .. ?? \:D/ (Will I be afraid to fly about 100 feet above the sagar ?). Lets see next time.

No comments: